Powersoft is furthering its commitment to providing training for users of its industry-leading amplification technology with a series of three daily sessions at this year’s Prolight+Sound Show in Frankfurt, that will focus on the latest implementations within the upcoming release of Armonía Pro Audio Suite.
A particular highlight of this session will be the introduction of the new Powersoft Interactive Tuning, an innovative feature that will improve the process of measuring and aligning a sound system.
Led by the company’s experienced system engineers, Remo Orsoni, together with Luigi Chelli, the first daily session will take place at 11.00am, followed by further sessions at 13.00pm and 15.00pm.
These sessions will be hosted daily at the Powersoft booth (#3.1, C41) and will also include tutorials on Rational Acoustics Smaart® remote connection setup, and Loudspeaker analysis and real-life tuning with multi-way interactive simulated response.
To sign up please pass by the Powersoft booth or to guarantee reserving your seats email: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating name, family name, time and day you would like attend the sessions.
Training sessions schedule:
- Latest software and firmware development for Touring and Installation amplifiers
- Interactive Tuning plugin overview
- Rational Acoustics Smaart® remote connection setup
- Loudspeaker analysis and real-life tuning with multi-way interactive simulated response
- Tips and tricks to create your own virtual anechoic measurement space