EAW’s MKC coaxial point source loudspeakers are flexible tools that help sound system designers provide exceptional sound in small and medium sized spaces.
- Versatile accessories for a vast range of applications.
- Weather protection and transformer options.
- Greybox settings for each MKC model comes preloaded with UXA4401 and UXA4403 amplifiers.
- Available in four models, MKC50, MKC60, MKC80, MKC120 (coaxial 5″, 6″, 8″, and 12″ respectively).
- MKC50 & MKC60 1 in Dome tweeter provides superior dispersion, fidelity and output.
- MKC80 & MKC120 Patented CSA coaxial horn provides superior control, fidelity and output.
- MKC80 & MKC120 Integrated handle and pole mount.
- MKC120 Integrated M10 mounting points.
- Inherent weather resistance for outdoor use when used under cover.
- Available WP Models for long term outdoor installations.
- Multitap transformer options provide solutions for distributed and fill systems.
- MKC Series can be deployed in either vertical or horizontal orientations.
- All products are available in either black or white.
- Multiple accessories for each individual MKC model suit a variety of applications.
- Using EAW processing, MKC Series is equipped with Focusing, Dyno, and beamwidth matched crossovers providing the best possible performance.
- MKC Series voicing performs impeccably alongside EAW’s SB100/200 series subwoofers, providing a customized companion solution and optimal pairing.
- Model any 3D venue and predict the performance of MKC loudspeakers in Resolution 2 software. This is also the control and configuration software for all EAW processing and amplification.
Why does this product exist?
MKC products exist to deliver consistent tonality throughout the coverage area even at higher output levels. With various ways to configure and deploy each model, system designers and consultants will have a plethora of solutions across multiple applications.
What is different about this product?
MKC Products are equipped with propriety concentric technology that ensure every sound system delivers intelligible and clear sound at any drive level. Innovative new port design (MKC50/60) and CSA technology (MKC80/120) provides pristine audio output across the line.
Where should it be used?
MKC products are meant to be used for a multitude of install applications including restaurants, bars, hotels, clubs, corporate events, houses of worship, auditoriums, and performing art centres. MKC50/60 monitoring capabilities and MKC80/120 pole mount options make these loudspeakers powerful solutions for production companies.